Kalari massage (Chavitti Uzhichil)- tonifying foot massage
Ayurvedic (Indian) massages at the ARPANA Ayurvedic Medical Center
Kalari massage, a foot massage, is a special technique of Ayurvedic oil massage based on the ancient Indian martial art, Kalaripayattu. Kalari massage was used by warriors as a special way to regenerate themselves. This type of Ayurvedic massage includes oil massage of the body, head, and face. During the procedure, there is an action on the whole organism, with the goal of harmonizing and purifying it. And with the aid of therapeutic oils in combination with long movements along all the energetic pathways, rejuvenating processes are set in motion and the body is filled with strength and positive energy.
Thanks to the special technique of Kalari massage:
- our general level of enegy is increased, the movement of energy along the energetic-informational pathways (nadis) is restored;
- there is a beneficial effect on our psychosomatic state, we are calmed and feel at peace with ourselves and with the world around us;
- our ability to concentrate and willpower are improved.
The procedure takes 60 minutes.
The optimal course of treatment: from 3-14 days.
- detoxification of the organism;
- improvement of posture;
- regeneration and rejuvenation of the tissues and organs;
- decreasing fat deposits;
- improvement of general energy level;
- strengthening the muscles;
- increasing sexual energy.